Saturday, November 18, 2006

A day in the life ...........

Left home at 10:30 am to take #3 to work at coffee shop location A for 2 hours. Came back home.

Left again at 12:00 to take #2 to Target to fill out an application. Sat in parking lot until 1pm and then drove across the street to p/u #3 from work. Drove back to Target to p/u #2 who had just come out of the store. Drove through the parking lot to PetsMart for turtle food for the red-eared slider #2 had acquired from her science teacher. Drove home.

We all pile out of the car when we get home; #2 and I go potty in readiness to leave again. #3 is staying home.

We go to Food Depot so that #2 can fill out another application. I pick up beer and sandwich fixin's while she's doing that and talking to the manager. We go home.

#3 and I leave again at 4:30 (I got a 2 hour break to eat lunch and sit with my heating pad) for another 2 hour stint at location B of the coffee shop. I drive to the post office and drop in my Net Flix copy of The Sentinel (awesome movie btw). I then proceed on to the gas station for the cheapest carton of Doral's in town and then I go home.

I build a fire in the fireplace and settle in for some down time. #3 has a ride home - they're going to the movies after work - so I don't have to go anywhere else for the day!

Husband gets home @ 8pm. I ask him which of the leftovers he wants - lasagna, tacos, smoked sausage and sauerkraut, or I could make him a sub sandwich. He wants tacos. We tell him about #2 getting a phone call from PacSun telling her to start work this coming Tues and work from 7pm to 9pm. He says, "Cool" then he gets on the computer while I make his food.

He never bothered to say anything else to me or ask me about my day so I went downstairs to watch tv. He did, however, manage to yell down the stairs "Thanks for the food!".

I come back upstairs at 10:00pm. Have 5 minutes of convo with husband about some new fireplace matches we bought. He then gives me a peck and says that he's going to bed.

#3 came home from the movie with just a "Howdy, peeps." then proceeds upstairs to her room.

#2 took the dog and headed up to bed as well.

I got on the computer to check my mail and my groups and to see if anyone voted for my 100 words story - no - and updated my blog.

That's my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home