Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Kathryn Johnston's death - police story a Krok!

"After we brought the informant in and interviewed that informant, he told us that he had no knowledge of going into that house to purchase drugs," he said. "That's what he told us. I don't know if he went in or not. We don't know if he's telling the truth."

In an interview with Atlanta's WAGA-TV, the informant said he had never been to Johnston's house.

"I'm telling them, I never went to the house," the informant told the station. "The police can't say I ever went to the house."

The informant then said police called him and told him "you need to cover our ass."

"It's all on you -- have to tell them about this Sam dude," the informant said police told him.
CNN

Seems the informant really was made up. Hell, the whole fucking thing was made up. The cops lied to the judge to get the warrant and then planted the drugs. I don't have a link to the info but Krok is doing a mea culpa on his show right now.

I'll be sure to update when the story breaks. It shouldn't be long.

Even though my argument with Krok was more about our devistating drug policy and not about the police who carried out this horrendous act, I feel vendicated.

BTW - spellcheck is still NOT working! Grrr.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home