Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Day

We had our usual Southern fare - black eyed peas, turnip greens, mac & cheese, turkey, and dressing. We ate @ 4pm b/c #3 had to leave for work at 5pm.

During the meal, I asked if anyone had any resolutions for the year and if they would like to share them.

#2 - to pass all her classes (she always does)

#3 - to work harder at saving her money (she gave me her last paycheck and tips to deposit)

Me - to start doing more things without overly worrying that I would hurt my back again!

Husband - no, he didn't have any resolutions

So much for my hope that he might have gotten a clue at some point during the year that things were shit and wouldn't likely change unless HE was willing to help change them.

Clueless to the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home