Friday, December 01, 2006

My ass hurts from sitting on it all day!

Yet another interesting day - yesterday, that is.

Things were fine for the most part until the girls got home from school. #3 gets home before #2, with a friend (I wouldn't call him that but she does). Within minutes of her getting home, she gets into the fridge for food. I have no problem with that! But what I do have a problem with is that the food she gets belongs to #2!

We had ordered Chinese food the night before. Everyone chooses their own entree and we do the egg drop soup and spring roll thing as a family. #2, being a vegetarian, can't nibble out of everyone elses container so, as a courtesy, we don't nibble out of hers. It's always been this way and it's not expected to change any time soon.

#3 evidently experienced a moment of brain-deadness coupled with a huge helping of I-just-don't-give-a-shitness. She eats ALL, not some but ALL of #2's vegetable lo mien which in turn totally gripes #2's ass. And rightfully so, IMHO. However, #3, being the ass that she's recently become, offers only this in response - "Nothing I can do about it now, is there?"

We move on.

#2 has to be at work at 5pm. I'm ready to take her but before leaving, I ask husband to please speak with #3 to see if he can ascertain what exactly has crawled up her butt during the past few months. You know, just have a nice convo and inquire about how things are, what she's been up to, why she's become a rude, arrogant, thoughtless, selfish bitch. The usual. I would have done it myself but our conversations of late pretty much go along the lines of "Why are you acting this way, #3?" to which #3 replies, "Whatever!" only moments before she stomps off to her room.

Husband says he will (my fingers are crossed that he doesn't fuck it up and cause more problems in the process). I leave with #2.

Upon my return, I have to ask if he'd done as he'd promised. He had. Well? I ask. What did you find out???? I just love it when he makes me play 20 questions!

It seems that, according to #3, I have too much time on my hands and because of that I focus too much on stuff that doesn't matter and then I get onto her for stupid shit. I, also according to #3, do nothing but sit on my fat ass all day and do nothing. THAT'S the problem.

Well, hell - what's new about that? I'm always the problem unless I'm needed to ....

pay the bills
buy the groceries
cook the food
repair their clothes
take their pets to the vet
pick them up from school
listen to their problems
take them to work
pick them up from work
take them to their friend's
pick them up from their friend's
buy birthday presents
buy Christmas presents
take them to the doctor
give them money for lunches
buy their yearbooks
pay for their haircuts
buy their makeup

Wonder how she's going to feel when the next time she needs or wants me to do something for her and I tell her NO because I'm too busy sitting on my fat ass? Wonder how she's going to feel when I tell her today when she gets home from school that she's going to have to start giving me money for gas to take her back and forth to work? Or how she's going to feel when I tell her that I'm no longer going to have my entire weekends taken up by her ridiculous split-shift coffee mug job for which I've never even been offered a damn cup of coffee for my selfless efforts?

I don't know and don't really care how she's going to feel but I'll bet that she learns a valuable lesson. Don't piss off the one person who makes your life possible by bad-mouthing her and saying that she does nothing but sit around coming up with new and special ways to make your life miserable! You don't yet know the meaning of the word miserable, you ungrateful little shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home