Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Wife kills husband over 59 cent pizza

Ok, just have to vent for a second.

I did homemade (not frozen - not deli - made with my own 2 little hands!) ravioli Sunday night. Stuffed with mushrooms and spinach. Roasted garlic Alfredo sauce. Garlic breadsticks.

Kids loved it and ate the DOG out of it!

Husband gets home 4 1/2 hours late - no phone call. I won't EVEN go into that!

I tell him what's for dinner; he declines and opts instead for a .59 frozen pizza.

Unbelievable!

If someone went to the trouble to make me a damned shit sandwich I'd eat it!

What an inconsiderate ass!!!!!

Oh - school's back this week. Husband's been off the last 2 days; couch sitting as usual. Both nights he takes a bath just as the girls are preparing to take THEIR baths in prep for school the next day. They have to wait for the water to heat up and are late getting to bed.

Let me say it again - WHAT AN ASS!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home