Saturday, April 08, 2006

How many beers does it take to get through a storm?

Sounds like we're in for an interesting morning; all the way up to 5 am. Husband has to work tomorrow and generally gets on the road no later than 6 am. If the storms here behave like they have in TN and KY, we might have a few trees taken down for free.

Yeah, trees are the least of my worries but I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic here!

#2 & #3 are both at friend's - trying to extract the last bit of fun from their Spring break. I've told them both of the impending weather and, with any luck, they are prepared for the tornado sirens that could be going off in a matter of hours.

It's hard to sleep when your children are in another's care. Doubly so when all hell is about to break loose!

Think I'll have myself another beer and loose another game of online backgammon.

I can always take a nap tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home