Monday, March 27, 2006

The moment of tooth

I've really been stressing over my impending root canal tomorrow but I was ready - sort of. Well, wouldn't you know it - the dental office called this morning to cancel and reschedule my appointment.

I can either wait until April 13th (!!!) or let them schedule me with another dentist who isn't an endodontist but does root canals. Holy crap - let me see......wait another 2 weeks and suffer with an aching tooth and an inability to chew on that side OR go to a dentist who can do root canals but isn't an expert.....hmmmmm

Can you say 'bend over cause either way I'm getting screwed!?!'

I took the later and will hope for the best. No way I can wait another 2 weeks after already waiting for 2 weeks.

I told you this would happen. Remember?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home