Saturday, September 09, 2006

The nerve of some people!

Oh, this is rich!

STFBN called today. As the weekends usually go, I don't have control over the phone - that's left up to # 2 and to a much greater extent, # 3.

# 2 told me that STFBN had called but didn't leave a message. She figured that # 3 had picked up the phone.

Ok, I had no desire to talk to her and very little interest as to why she called but you know how curiosity killed the cat! So I asked.

Sure enough, # 3 got the call.

After telling me just how stupid STFBN was, she proceeded to tell me why she had called.

Well, it wasn't to talk to me! Color me shocked - yeah right.

It seems that she spotted the neighbor's dog running loose with another dog. Now, this neighbor lives directly across the street from me and right next door to her! However, since these neighbors don't wave to STFBN when entering and exiting the neighborhood, she won't have anything to do with them.

No kidding.

She tells # 3 that she and # 2 need to get the dogs and tell neighbor that their dog is getting out.

Um....say what???

# 3 tells her that she's closer than we are to which STFBN replies, 'But you know them. It would be easier if you (we) did it.'

# 3 then proceeds to say, 'Um, yeah. I'll get right on that.' And then hangs up with no intention whatsoever of doing a damn thing!

That's my girl!

Personally, I think that STFBN should get the dog herself, hold it captive in her back yard, over-feed it, and then have it cremated when it dies.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home