Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane

I finally made it to my friend's house with # 1. We were also able to finally look at the pics # 1 had on CD which turned out to be a DVD and neither of my computers could read. Friend's husband works for HP so of course he made a copy for me that I can now use and share. Do that many people have a DVD player on their computer? I'm so far behind the times that I'm still using Win98!

Anyway, # 1 ended up buying about 8 pairs of earrings from friend - here after known as P - which, of course, made her week!

Luckily there was no drama this visit and the airport drop off was warm instead of the usual - OMG I'm glad it's over!!! Unfortunately, they changed the signs at the airport and I ended up on the wrong road, had to turn around, and the hour drive ended up to be an hour and a half drive. Both my bladder and I were glad to be home!

Here's a pic that # 1 took in Iceland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home