Sunday, April 23, 2006

A friend by any other name would be a great improvement!

Well, folks, it's finally happened. Sometime friend, bitch neighbor has seen my stove! I should be ecstatic, right? Well...........

She comes over to pay #2 for taking care of the stolen dog - a month ago! Better late than never I guess. She's yet to pay ME for the 3 bags of dog treats she took with a promise to pay while I was gathering them together for a craft show. 3 for $10.00 I tell her when she asks how much she'll owe me, to which she replies, 'Yeah. Like you're ever going to see THAT!. He he he...' I was as amused then as I am now.

While standing in my living-room, lamenting about her step-son calling and asking for money, she's also tazzing up my dog. Having her run around and jump up on her. I tell her that the dog is not allowed (this she already knows having been told every damn time she comes over!) to jump up on people. 'Well, she always does that to me', she says.

I piped up, as a doggie distraction, and said, 'Hey, while you're here, why don't you come see my new stove?' Her reply, 'Oh yes! Let me see the stove!'

We walk to the kitchen where she looks at the stove for a whole 2 seconds, exclaims that 'It's beautiful!', she opens the oven and then says in high-pitched baby talk, 'Isn't it beautiful, doggie? Isn't it beautiful, doggie?', shuts the oven and proceeds to re-taz the dog.

Ok, by this point I've had enough of her having the dog do things she's not supposed to do and her couldn't-give-a-shit attitude toward my new appliance is like a slap in the face. I waited a long time for that fucking stove and she knows it! Why can't she pull her head out of her ass and be happy for someone else for a change? Believe me, I've suffered through countless ramblings by her over every damn thing she and her husband have ever bought and if I heard about them once, I heard about them a thousand times and I've always been appropriately happy and excited for them.

So anyway, I steer her outside because it's really time for her to leave now! On the way to get into her car, she literally climbs up into my flower bed and breaks off the last remaining bloomed Iris. What kind of an ass does that shit? If I had taken that kind of liberty with HER flowers, she would have blown a freakin' gasket and I wouldn't blame her!!!

As she's leaving, she holds up what was once my beautiful flower, waves it around, and says, 'You want to come over?'

Well, not after you treated me like shit, tazzed up my dog, and picked my last fucking flower, bitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home