Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Snap out of it!

Went to the convenience store up the road yesterday for a small purchase. I noticed a note stating that gas would now be pre-paid. I asked the clerk what was going on to cause them to make the change. I mean, they only have 2 pumps!

She said that because of the gas prices, they were having mulitple, daily drive-offs. The worst thing, she said, was that it was mainly regular customers doing the driving-off!

The constant and continuing stupidity of people just never ceases to amaze me.

Our gas right now is $2.85 per gallon for regular. Just a few months ago it was fluctuating between $2.15 and $2.25.

Let's take the $2.25 amount and see how much more it costs right now to fill up a 20 gallon tank - um......the incredibly horrific, price-gouging total of $12.00!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

Ok, people, I just have to say this - pay the store for the gas you just put into your tank and SHUT THE FUCK UP, you clueless, stupid, bunch of dumbasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guarantee you that the fine you'll have to pay and the loss of income for the time off from work you'll experience during your incarceration will cost you more than a piddly $12.00.

Fucking morons! I spit on you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home