Monday, May 01, 2006

Nothing to see here. Move along.......

I've got 3 blog posts about my weekend and husband's visit with his RV saved to draft.

Why are they saved and not published, you ask?

Well, I made the mistake of telling a friend of mine that I was writing a blog. He asked me for the link. I gave it to him.

I have no idea if he's seen it or not but since I told him, I've had the darnedest time writing anything! It all sounds too bitchy or too stupid or too boring or 100 other things.

There was great comfort in the knowledge that no one I know was out there reading my typed out bunch of tripe. Having other people read it didn't bother me because I didn't know them and they didn't know me.

I should have kept my mouth shut. Now I'm all self-conscious and weird feeling.

Maybe I'll get lucky and he won't ever get around to reading it.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home