Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Non-stink cooking spray

#2 and I re-potted some plants yesterday. 2 of them ended up in the kitchen window. Today, the kitchen was overrun with 'piss' ants. That's what we, down here in the South, call picnic ants. I'm thinking the dirt had some unnoticed vermin that didn't make themselves known until they thought no one was looking.

They were all over the counter and in the window and when I saw them, I about had a cow!

I don't like the smell of insect spray even when it's potpourri scented. With the kids and the amount of animals we have, the smell isn't the only reason I don't buy/use it.

So then, what was I to do?

I had no idea but what I decided on was to grab the cooking spray and give it a whirl.

OMG! I've found gold!

Friends, it killed the little shits on contact, left no nasty, chemically smell, and was safe for the kids and pets.

I'm buying an extra can for the RV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home