Friday, October 13, 2006

Latest news on STFBN

While husband was away on his drunken holiday, I did some housecleaning. I gathered up all the shit that I had borrowed from STFBN and had husband deliver them to her porch. I wrote a nice little note saying that I was trying to clean things up a bit, sorry for taking so long to return these items, thanks a million for letting us borrow them, and let me know if I've forgotten anything.

I'll admit that the return was done to elicit a response - to somewhat gauge her level of assitude. That was on Monday. Today is Thursday. No response.

Looks like my resolve to dissolve our 'friendship' was the correct course of action. I had to make sure that I wasn't taking things too far. The situation has been verified and the operation has been deemed a success.

Oh, I also gathered all the bullshit Sponge Bob crap that she felt I would like for Christmas - um, swizzle sticks? paper coasters? stickers? toys? - WTF? I'm an adult dumbass! - and gave them all away to people I don't even know! They were thrilled. So was I!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home