Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Frankly, Scarlet, I DO give a damn!

I really have a lot to update on but with the girls being out for the summer and all 4 of us being home 3 days out of the week, there's just not enough hours in the day for me to get on here and talk.

I will tell you, though, that I spotted a spectacular bird today. I've lived in this house for 14 years and this is the first time I've ever seen this bird. It was glorious!

I sure hope I see him, or several of his friends, again!

****ETA - (06/15/06) I saw my Tanager again yesterday! He was posing in the backyard Mimosa tree like some avian supermodel. Flitting from branch to branch and showing me all his angles. Breathtaking little bugger.

Here's a better pic of him. There's also a wav file of his song but, unfortunately, it doesn't work. So don't bother. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home