Saturday, June 17, 2006

Highway from Hell!

I honestly don't know what to think about this. When I started listening to Neal Boortz a few years back, he was talking about a super highway cutting a swath across America from Mexico to Canada. I figured it was Boortz BS and never bothered to look into it. I mean, really, how ridiculous would something like that be?

Well, it seems that it's not only true but it's been around for a while. Have any of the MSM reported on this? Where's the outrage over our taxpayer dollars being spent for the purpose of bypassing our ports in order to bring in cheap goods from China?

No wonder the Senate doesn't want to enforce our borders. Their intention is to do away with them completely!

I'm sick to my stomach. I'm going to go throw up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home