Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Something positive

Yeah, I know this blog is supposed to be a place for me to dump all my negativity but I just had to write about this before the truth of it is gone. Oh, that was a bit negative - wasn't it?

Seems that one of our neighbors has been tossed out. Hard to tell, really, if they were or if they just left some things behind.

Anyway, for the past week their driveway has been filled with furniture, wooden shelves, at least one computer monitor, and other things that can't be identified from the road. There has been no activity so I know they're not coming back for the stuff.

Here's the thing - none of it has been looted! I know because I look at it every time I go in and out of the 'hood and everything is exactly as it was when I first saw it.

Makes me proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home